Think sparkling wine and cocktails are limited to pre-dinner aperitifs or post-meal celebrations? Think again. People everywhere are pairing sparkling cocktails with meals, and we understand why. Like prosecco and champagne, they bring the fizz and the flavor, making them the perfect companion to any dish. Get ready to explore some delicious food pairings and unlock the versatility of Cool Cat!
Sparkling Cocktail Food Pairings for Outdoor Gatherings
When enjoying a rooftop party, a picnic in the park, or an afternoon on the boat, bring snacks that pack a punch:
- Hamburgers and hotdogs are BBQ staples, yet most people would never guess that the hearty and smoky flavors pair well with wine cocktails. Guess again. The crisp acidity and subtle fruity notes provide a delightful balance to the richness of the meats, creating a surprisingly harmonious pairing.
- Macaroni salad? Yes, please! This cookout classic pairs surprisingly well with sparkling cocktails. Pack some for your picnic and let Cool Cat provide a palate-cleansing experience with every bite.
- Indulge in a charcuterie plate with cured meats and cheeses. The combination of salty and smoky perfectly complements the tartness of Cool Cat Grapefruit.
- Have a sweet tooth? Switch it up with some churros. If you know where to find them, grab a bunch and go. The alternating crunchy bites and sips of Cool Cat Berry…iconic.
Sparkling Cocktail Food Pairings for Ordering In
If you’re ordering from a delivery service (like GoPuff), don’t settle for boring. Kick your snacking up a notch by taking your taste buds on a joyride.
- One potato, two potato, three potato, Score! Enjoy the crispness of bubbly wine cocktails alongside your favorite potato chips. The zingy flavor of salt and vinegar chips is the perfect match for the sweet effervescence of sparkling wine. For a refreshing twist, try Cool Cat's Elderflower Mint Lime flavor to tame the heat of spicy chips.
- Roasted almonds - Each bite provides a burst of flavor that perfectly complements the effervescence of the sparkling cocktail. This dynamic duo will keep you coming back for more.
- Movie night! Classic buttered popcorn is the perfect, salty counterpart to the lively and full flavors of sparkling cocktails. Opt for cheese-flavored popcorn for a classic wine-and-cheese vibe.
Sparkling Cocktail Food Pairings for Dinner
When it's time for a sit-down dinner, bring out the big guns: Cool Cat Sparkling Wine Cocktails.
- Picture this: crispy, mouth watering fried chicken paired with any of Cool Cat’s flavors. If you think ketchup or BBQ sauce pairs well with chicken tenders or wings, just imagine how perfectly the sweetness of a sparkling cocktail will complement the savory saltiness of the chicken.
- Seafood lovers, we have an aphrodisiac for YOU! Oysters and sparkling wine cocktails are a match made in culinary heaven. The briny taste of seafood combines perfectly with the refreshing sweetness of sparkling wine cocktails, so get sippin’ and fall in love!
- If you haven’t caught on to the whole salty and sweet magic we’ve got going here, then consider fried potatoes, especially when served with onions. The saltiness of the potatoes balances the sweetness of the sparkling cocktail, creating an explosion of flavors that will have you craving seconds.
- Corn on the cob is a tried and true dinner favorite. A sparkling cocktail’s effervescence matched with the natural sweetness and buttery texture of corn? Chef’s kiss!
Simply put, sparkling wine cocktails have broken the boundaries of being only pre- and post-meal drinks. Cool Cat’s offering of tasty food pairings will undoubtedly elevate every dining experience. We’ve always been the life of the party, and now, we’re here to be the life of every meal, too!