It’s the same story on repeat…A special occasion pops up, like an epic bash, killer weather, or the end of a crazy work week. What do you do? You seek out those cocktail party vibes - the background beat to the soundtrack of your best days. Sure you care about your health, but no one’s really counting calories when the drinks are flowing and music is bumping. And what comes next? The morning-after blues with a side of guilt-trip. We’ve all been there.
Well, we reject regret, so if you’re wondering how you can improve your cocktail drinking experience or break unhealthy habits, just flip the script. Remove guilt and replace it with refreshing, low calorie, low sugar, sparkling deliciousness. Welcome to Cool Cat’s guide on how to turn your favorite classic cocktails into guilt-free sips of joy.
Healthier Margarita Recipe - Muy Bueno!
Margaritas are like sunshine in a glass - irresistible and oh-so-refreshing. But 250-300 calories per serving and a sugar rush sounds like a migraine waiting to happen.
Enter Cool Cat. With just 2 grams of sugar and a mere 140 calories per can, it’s time to give your margarita game a healthier twist.
1. Pour 2 ounces of tequila over ice.
2. Add 1 ounce of fresh lime juice and crown it with Cool Cat Elderflower. The notes of mint and elderflower will dance on your palate, creating a full-bodied experience that's high on flavor, not sugar.
Lower Sugar Aperol Spritz Recipe
Whether you’re brunching with friends or staying at the White Lotus, there is something undeniably chic about an Aperol Spritz. Yet, hidden in those bubbles lies a sneaky sugar trap that can derail your diet ambitions. Fear not, for Cool Cat Grapefruit will save the day!
1. For an effortless transformation, pour Cool Cat Grapefruit over ice in a wine glass, garnish with an orange slice, and witness Aperol Spritz's calorie count drop from 210 to 140.
2. While Aperol itself may have a calorie punch, you can still tame the sugar. Blend 3 ounces of Cool Cat Grapefruit with 1.5 ounces of Aperol, and voila! The American Spritz emerges with a trimmer 17 grams of sugar.
If You Like Piña Coladas…
It’s time to embark on a tropical flavor journey, and this classic is coming with you, minus the calorie overload. Meet Cool Cat Citrus - a symphony of orange, lemon, and mango flavors.
1. In your glass, combine 1.5 ounces of your preferred rum (coconut-flavored if you’re feeling extra exotic) over ice. Add 1 ounce of pineapple juice for that tropical tang.
2. Crown your creation with 2 ounces of Cool Cat Citrus.
While it might not replicate the creamy goodness of the classic, it offers up paradise in every sip, with nearly a third of the calories, carbs, and sugar. Feel free to have two - after all, indulgence should still be part of your journey!
Cool Cat: The Lower-Calorie Canned Cocktail
We’re firm believers that low calorie cocktails can be part of any lifestyle. Our alternative recipes give you the ticket to savoring them without sacrificing your health goals. If you simply want to enjoy our Sparkling Cocktails on their own, remember that one can is like enjoying two glasses of wine with just 140 calories and 2 grams of sugar.
So, cheers to losing the guilt and choosing your cool. We’ve got four flavors and endless opportunities to keep your calorie count in check. With Cool Cat Sparkling Cocktails, you can have your cake and eat it, too (just not the whole cake…remember…healthy).