COOL CAT MULE
Part of what makes a Moscow Mule so timeless is its versatility. Far from stubborn, this mule works with your choice of vodka, gin, or mezcal. If you have liquor options available, you’ll be able to please anyone at your party with a Cool Cat Mule.
Ginger beer can be too much for some people, which is where the Cool Cat Elderflower Sparkling Cocktail comes in. This lower-calorie mule recipe provides a lighter drinking experience. Below, read how to make this refreshing spin on the classic mule.
- 4 oz of Cool Cat Elderflower Sparkling Cocktail
- 2 oz Vodka, Gin or Mezcal
- Rocks Glass or Mule Mug
- Muddle some ginger, mint and lime (to taste) in a copper mule mug or rocks glass.
- Add ice and your choice of vodka, gin, or mezcal.
- Top off your glass with Cool Cat Elderflower Sparkling Cocktail.
- Garnish with fresh mint, a slice of lime - and enjoy!