COOL CAT MOJITO
The word “refreshing” gets tossed around a lot when discussing drinks, but does a drink get any more refreshing than a Mojito? The tasty lime flavor with the cool mint sensation over ice… we’re chilled out just thinking about it!
The only thing we could think of to improve this quintessential Cuban cocktail is a touch of bubbles. Our Cool Cat Mojito recipe reimagines this classic to include our own Elderflower Cool Cat Sparkling Cocktail. Say hello to your new summer staple.
- 4 oz of Cool Cat Elderflower Sparkling Cocktail
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup or Agave Syrup
- Highball Glass
- Mint & Lime Garnish
- Muddle some mint and lime (to taste) in a highball glass.
- Add lime juice and your choice of simple syrup or agave syrup.
- Top off your glass with Cool Cat Elderflower Sparkling Cocktail.
- Garnish with fresh mint, slices of lime - and enjoy!