Sometimes you can’t make it to the beach, but a good cocktail can make you feel like you are! A new summer classic, our take on the Tequila Sunrise features Citrus Cool Cat Sparkling Cocktail and goes best with sunshine and an epic playlist (we have a few on Spotify if you need). This cocktail recipe ditches the sugary grenadine pour for a more refined and refreshing citrus experience.
- 2 oz of Cool Cat Citrus Sparkling Cocktail
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice or Pomegranate Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- Highball or Rocks Glass
- Garnish with Orange & Cherry
- Over ice in a rocks glass, pour your citrus vodka or gin.
- Add your choice of cranberry or pomegranate juice, as well as orange juice.
- Give the ingredients a mix, and then top off the glass with Cool Cat Citrus.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry - and enjoy!